Social Trading FAQ
XBTFX Supports PAMM , MAM and Copy trading. All features are encompassed under XBTFX Social Trading.
An MT5 payment account is used to bridge funds from my.xbtfx.io to your master and investor accounts on XBTFX social. Payment accounts are automatically created after you login to https://my.xbtfx.io/en/login and visit PAMM / Copy from the left side navigation. You can see the payment account on your accounts list at https://my.xbtfx.io/en/trade/platform/MetaTrader5 and when making transfers there is now a account type called MT5 Payment Account
A payment account is an MT5 account that is needed to move funds to the XBTFX Social Interface for deposit into master and investor accounts
When logged into https://my.xbtfx.io select Funds / Transfer and transfer USDT from your USDT Wallet to your MT5 Payment Account.
- 1.In the From: drop down, select USDT under stable coins
- 2.Select your MT5 Payment Account in the To: drown down
- 3.Enter the amount and hit Transfer
To hide your account from the leader board:
- 1.Go to the Dashboard
- 2.Under master accounts, on the account you wish to hide, click the Action menu and select Settings
- 3.Under Account details, select the check box next to Hide from rating