Comment on page
How to execute pending Deposit/Withdrawal requests in PAMM
Deposit/Withdrawal is not done immediately to protect money-managers from unexpected changes in Equity/Balance of PAMM-account. If you have a scheduled rollover for investors, but would like to make some DW faster, use the simple steps below.
- 1.Go to My Accounts tab — here you can manage all your accounts.
- 2.Choose your PAMM-account in the dropdown list.
- 3.Go to Deposit/Withdrawal requests.
- 4.Click Execute all requests to trigger deposit/withdrawal:
- Requests which are waiting for a trigger or for a scheduled processing are in the upper field Pending requests
- As soon as transaction will be completed, completed transaction will be in the the lower field Archived requests with the status Success
Last modified 1yr ago